What is Patient Access?
Once you have registered with the practice for 2 weeks you are eligible to sign up for online access.
Online access allows you to:
- Order repeat prescription
- Book appointments
- See your immunisation history
How to pre-register for online access.
- Go to https://www.patientaccess.com or the patient access App
- Click register
- Enter your postcode and select St Lawrence Surgery
- “Have you received a registration letter from your practice” click NO
- Enter your retails as prompted
- Bring photo ID and proof of address to the surgery to activate your account.
- Once you have done this you can use the online service.