St Lawrence Singers
Some of the benefits of joining our Singing Group:
- Exercises the lungs, helps patients with respiratory problems such as COPD
- Benefits your heart and circulatory system
- Improves posture
- Helps to relieve depression and anxiety conditions
- Increases the body’s immune system
- Increases self-esteem and confidence
- Creates positive feelings and reduces stress
- Brings people together and encourages a sense of community
- A forum for fun and laughter
WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY AND JOIN US ON THURSDAYS 7:00 to 8:00pm IN THE EDUCATION ROOM.
Whether you think you can sing or not you are welcome to come along and experience an hour of fun. Why not bring a friend with you. Contact Sue Pickering on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more details.
All welcome for an hour of fun.