Once you have been registered with the practice for 2 weeks you are eligible to sign up for online access.
Online access allows you to:
- Order repeat prescription
- Book appointments
- See your immunisation history
How to pre-register for online access.
- Go to https://www.patientaccess.com or the patient access App
- Click register
- Enter your postcode and select St Lawrence Surgery
- “Have you received a registration letter from your practice” click NO
- Enter your retails as prompted
- Bring photo ID and proof of address to the surgery to activate your account.
- Once you have done this you can use the online service.
Booking an Appointment
Did you know that you can pre-book an appointment with a GP up to 3 weeks in advance either on the telephone or online.
Did you know that we have Nurse Prescribers and Paramedic Practitioners that can see you for new conditions such as viral illnesses, coughs/colds, conjunctivitis, rashes etc. More information can be found by clicking here
Please do not forget 111 and your pharmacy who can also provide advice for these conditions in most cases.
Appointments are available to book from 8.00 am by telephoning the surgery, booking online or by calling at reception.
You have the right to express a preference of practitioner and we will always try to comply with that request, but sometimes due to holidays, courses etc. It may not always be possible to book you with the person you ask for.
Please help us by contacting us in good time and cancelling any appointments you may have and no longer need, in order that they may be used for other patients. Thank you.